TO WHOM DOES THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT APPLY?
1.1 This site (« Site ») is the property of and is managed by SkeyDrone, having its corporate headquarters at Tervuursesteenweg 303, 1820 Steenokkerzeel (« We » or « SkeyDrone »).
1.2 SkeyDrone operates at various locations across Belgium and acts as controller for the personal data that are processed by us.
We do our utmost to protect and process the personal data that are entrusted to us in a correct and transparent way, more particularly in accordance with the applicable law and especially with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (« GDPR »)
WHAT DOES THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT COVER?
2.1 With this Privacy statement we wish to inform you about how and why we process your personal data as a controller when we perform our activities or when you visit this Site and the applications it features, to whom we transmit this information, what your rights are and who you can contact for more information.
2.2 When we refer to « this Site », we mean any web page that starts with the url https://www.skeydrone.aero.
This Privacy statement is not applicable to other web pages. It is also not applicable to web page through which you can apply for current job openings: https://skeydrone.aero/privacy-for-applicants. Our separate Privacy statement for applicants applies to this page.
2.3 This Site may contain links to other websites. Although we try to only insert links to websites that share our own standards regarding data protection, we are neither responsible for the contents nor for the policy regarding data protection of those websites. This Privacy statement only pertains to data collected by SkeyDrone.
When you click on links on this Site, we strongly advise to read the Privacy statements on the websites in question first, before sharing any personal data.
HOW DO WE OBTAIN PERSONAL DATA?
3.1 We can obtain your personal data in the context of performing our activities or when you visit this Site and the applications it features.
3.2 We can obtain such personal data because you have given it to us (e.g. via a form on this Site, by contacting us), because others have given them to us (e.g. other Belgian or international public services, third-party service providers that we rely on in the context of our activities), or because they are publicly available.
We can also obtain your personal data through the way in which you interact with us.
WHICH PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
4.1 The personal data that we collect, can include the following elements:
- standard identification and contact information (e.g. name, address (private/professional), phone number (private/professional), e-mail address (private/professional), country of residence);
- electronic identification information (IP addresses, type of browser, etc.);
- personal characteristics (e.g. age, sex, date of birth, place of birth, nationality, language, …);
- financial information (e.g. bank account number);
- lifestyle and social conditions;
- family circumstances (e.g. marital status);
- employment and education information (e.g. the organisation you work for, your job title, training);
- the information you provided in forms (e.g. feedback forms), to customer services and through any other services and communication channels that we offer;
- information on how you use our products and services;
- information on how you interact with us and other similar information;
- (mobile) communication information;
- information on your presence on our site.
4.2 On this Site you will find contact information (e.g. phone numbers and e-mail addresses) that you can use in case you need specific information or if you have questions. We also collect all information (e.g. e-mail address, contents of e-mail messages, other contact information etc.) that you provide us with by contacting us.
FOR WHICH PURPOSES DO WE PROCESS PERSONAL DATA?
5.1 We process your personal data for our justified purposes which comprise, but are not restricted to:
- fulfilling national and international legal obligations;
- providing information on our organization, products, services and activities;
- marketing and sales;
- customer and supplier management;
- managing orders and deliveries;
- invoicing and accounting;
- processing questions and requests;
- managing disputes;
- public relations and relationships with stakeholders;
- relationships with other national and international authorities / public services;
- access control;
ON WHAT LEGAL BASIS DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
6.1 We process your personal data for the purposes mentioned below:
- In order to comply with legal obligations
Various processing activities and business processes within SkeyDrone are are carried out in the light of future legal obligations, deriving from COMMISSION IMPLEMENTING REGULATION (EU) 2021/664 of 22 April 2021 on a regulatory framework for the U-space .
- In view of concluding and performing the contracts concluded with you;
- Based on authorization.
If we are legally bound to obtain your authorization to process your personal data for specific purposes, we will only process your data for those purposes when we have received such an authorization from you.
TO WHOM CAN WE TRANSMIT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
7.1 We can transmit your personal data to third parties who reasonably need access to those data in view of achieving one or several of the above-mentioned objectives.
→ other authorities / public services, such as:
- the Belgian State;
- the Belgian Civil Aviation Authority;
- the national supervisory authority for U-space service provision;
→ third parties, such as:
- external service providers that SkeyDrone relies on in the framework of its activities (e.g. IT service providers, translation agencies, security companies);
- law enforcement and public authorities, in accordance with the applicable legislation;
- external professional advisors (e.g. lawyers or consultants of the Company).
7.2 Please note that some people who receive your personal data may find themselves in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA) of which the legislation does not offer the same degree of data protection.
WHICH COOKIES DO WE USE AND HOW CAN YOU MANAGE THEM?
8.1 This Site uses:
- essential cookies;
- functional cookies;
- analytical cookies;
- marketing cookies.
Essential cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of the Site and cannot be refused if you want to visit the Site.
The use of functional, analytical and marketing cookies is subject to your prior consent. These cookies will therefore only be installed on your device after your agreement. Please note that by disabling certain (functional) cookies, you will probably no longer be able to use the functionalities of this Site optimally.
As soon as you open this Site, you will be asked to choose your cookies preferences. Please note that you can change your preferences at any time by clicking on the icon at the bottom left of your screen.
For more information about our cookies policy, please click here.
ARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA PROTECTED?
9.1 We take strict technical and organisational (safety) measures to protect your personal data online as well as offline against access by unauthorized persons, unlawful processing, abuse, damage, loss and destruction.
9.2 In spite of the appropriate safety measures we take as soon as we receive your personal data, especially the transfer of data via the internet is never completely safe (including e-mail). We are doing our utmost to protect your personal data, but can never fully guarantee the safety of the personal data we receive or send.
We restrict the access to your personal data to people who need this information to a reasonable extent to perform their tasks.
HOW LONG WILL YOUR PERSONAL DATA BE SAVED?
10.1 Your personal data shall be saved no longer than necessary for the above-mentioned purposes.
10.2 As a general rule, the personal data of registered users on this Site are saved for a period of 1 month after the last connection with / use of the Site by the users.
WILL YOUR PERSONAL DATA BE USED FOR AUTOMATED DECISION-MAKING?
11.1 Automated decisions are decisions about persons which are based solely on the automated processing of personal data and which produces legal effects that significantly affect the persons involved.
As a general rule, we do not use any personal data for automated decision-making.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
12.1 You have several rights regarding the personal data that we process. In particular, you have the right:
- to access your personal data and to make a copy of it;
- to ask us to update or correct your personal data, if you think it is incorrect or incomplete;
- to ask to delete your personal data, or to limit the way in which we use those data, if you think that we do not (or no longer) have any legitimate basis to process it;
- to revoke your authorization regarding the processing of your personal data (insofar the processing is based on your authorization);
- to receive your personal data in a structured, conventional and machine-readable form and to transfer it to another party (insofar the processing is based on authorization or the performance of an agreement);
- to object against the processing of personal data for which we use general interests or the execution of public authority as a legal basis, which, after investigation, we will invoke to stop the processing unless we have overriding compelling justified grounds for the processing.
12.2 In view of the exercise of the above-mentioned rights you can:
send an e-mail to email@example.com
You can also use this contact information if you wish to introduce a complaint regarding to the processing of personal data.
Furthermore, if you mean that SkeyDrone did not act in accordance with the legislation concerning the processing of personal data, you can file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority.
HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US?
13.1 If you have any questions regarding this Privacy statement or this Site in general, you can contact us:
- by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by letter: SkeyDrone, Tervuursesteenweg 303, 1820 Steenokkerzeel.
MODIFICATIONS TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
14.1 We can modify this Privacy statement at all times. In order to keep you informed of the latest modification of the Privacy statement, we shall adapt the revision date on top of this page each time it is modified. The modified Privacy statement shall enter into force as of that date.
Please consult this page regularly to keep informed of any modifications and/or additions.