BECOME PART OF OUR TEAM
At SkeyDrone, a joint venture of the Belgian Air Traffic Control agency skeyes and Brussels Airport Company, we believe in the gigantic potential of unmanned aircraft (drones) to positively change the way we live and work.
We have the ambition to co-shape the future of society by automating the skies for unmanned aviation. That is why we go to work each and every day!
Building great solutions to enable safe drone flights with a multi-skilled team of digital enthusiasts is how we try to achieve our dream.
About this job
We are looking for an energetic and intuitive marketing strategist with exceptional leadership and communication skills, a proven ability to identify opportunities and deliver effective strategies to generate results, experience in strategic marketing planning, branding, and product development, and adept in (online) digital marketing and marketing automation.
As Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Establishing effective working relationships with our sales team to ensure that SkeyDrone’s products and services are implemented through sales enablement and marketing demand generation programs.
- Providing feedback to our product development team and participating in product development activities; collaborating to create, launch, and track the performance of product and service offerings in our markets.
- Developing, establishing, and maintaining marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives.
- Demonstrating effective management of the marketing, advertising, and promotional activities of the organization.
- Executing online and offline marketing initiatives, integrating online and new media, email, print, direct mail, social media, company websites, SEM/SEO strategy development, brand awareness, and drip marketing initiatives.
What does a Marketing Manager at SkeyDrone do?
- Articulate product and service offerings, key benefits, and messages for use by sales and marketing.
- Work with Sales to cultivate reference accounts for products and services, identify client success stories and create appropriate case studies and collateral.
- Create & drive compelling marketing campaigns for client acquisition programs across multiple channels.
- Produce high-quality content, amongst others through interviewing external experts and colleagues (e.g., our product managers).
- Create and maintain an editorial calendar, delegate tasks, and ensure that deadlines are met.
- Publish and maintain digital content as written articles, whitepapers, blogs, audio/videocasts,… on our website and social media channels.
- Produce press releases whenever we have been able to realise newsworthy items; provide assistance in case of events and conferences.
- Maintain our relationships with external press agencies and the communication departments of external stakeholders.
- Maintain our corporate website.
- Manage creative production of online marketing assets, graphic design, video production, and web development, from the initial concept to the finished product and execution.
Lead Generation & Sales Enablement
- Create effective, compelling positioning, messaging, and sales tools that are understood and used.
- Stays abreast of market trends to drive topics for client webinars and whitepaper strategies.
- Create sales-ready tools, including market-facing presentation content to be used by Sales to highlight the benefits of our services to our clients.
- Execute marketing campaigns and analyse performance that leverages behavioural interest profiling to drive new client acquisition & sales revenue.
- You convert content into measurable and actionable results (number of visitors, engagement > MQL, > SQL, ...).
Market Research and Competitive Intelligence
- Follow up on external media to stay up-to-date on the many developments (legal, technological, commercial,…) in the emerging Belgian and European drone ecosystem.
- Understand the products and services offering and approach of key competitors; share insights with the Management Team.
- Conduct various interviews, including win/loss and post-engagement client interviews/surveys to identify trends and make recommendations to the Management Team.
- Conduct marketing surveys on current and new product/service concepts.
Your profile & skills set
- Marketing strategist with exceptional leadership and communication skills.
- Creative thinker, excellent listener, and communicator.
- A minimum of 7 years of professional marketing experience of which 3+ years of experience in a management position.
- Digital enthusiast with a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication sciences, journalism, or a relevant field.
- Intuitive, Proactive, Collaborative, Leader, Driver, Creative Problem Solver, Analytical, Versatile, and “Thrives Under Pressure” are words that describe you
- Proficient in MS Office and WordPress, or other Content Management Software.
- Sound knowledge of web publishing.
- Ability to predict audience preferences with an editorial mindset.
- Hands-on experience with SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Expertise in social media platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook,…).
- Good project management skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English, Dutch, and French.
- Content Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Google Analytics
- Customer Engagement
Joining our great team comes with many advantages, such as:
- A contract of indefinite term with attractive salary conditions & multiple extra-legal benefits (including group insurance, hospitalisation insurance, meal and eco-vouchers).
- A dynamic & inspiring working environment.
- Opportunities to learn and grow.
- Possibilities to work remotely with flexible hours.