Become part of our team
Skeydrone, a wholly owned subsidiary of skeyes, the Belgian Air Navigation Service Provider, is developing and offering commercial software-based services to operators of unmanned aircraft (drones) and local authorities. The company envisages to become one of Europe’s first U-space service providers by 2022. Besides UTM (UAS Traffic Management) services, Skeydrone is also active in the domain of drone data analytics and drone protection services.
About the job
Skeydrone is looking for a skilled Project Manager with a proven track record in managing complex,
multi-stakeholder technology projects.
As Project Manager you are responsible for:
• Coordinating the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders (internal and external) and ensuring technical feasibility;
• Meeting with clients to take detailed briefs and clarify specific requirements for each project;
• Developing project plans to monitor and track progress;
• Coordinating internal resources, clients, third parties and vendors to achieve the flawless execution of projects;
• Delegating project tasks based on colleagues individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels;
• Managing changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques;
• Measuring project performance;
• Managing the relationship with the client and all stakeholders;
• Creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation;
• Reporting and escalating to management as needed;
• Establishing and maintaining relationships with third parties/vendors.
In addition to the above listed responsibilities, you are coordinating Skeydrone’s participation in various national and/or international Research & Development (R&D) and Very Large-Scale (VLD) demonstration projects.