Become part of our team
DIGITAL CONTENT MARKETEER
At SkeyDrone, a technology start-up and joint venture of the Belgian Air Traffic Control agency skeyes and Brussels Airport Company, we believe in the gigantic potential of unmanned aircraft (drones) to positively change the way we live and work.
We have the ambition to co-shape the future of society by automating the skies for unmanned aviation. That is why we go to work each and every day!
Building great solutions to enable safe drone flights with a multi-skilled team of digital enthusiasts is how we try to achieve our dream.
About the job
We are looking for an experienced Digital Content Marketeer to help us realizing our ambitions.
As Content Marketeer you will be responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies aiming at shaping our brand identity and online presence through the creation and dissemination of multimedia content online. This involves developing & executing content strategies, growing an online community, and tracking that community’s growth.
What does a digital content marketeer at SkeyDrone do?
- You follow up on external media to stay up-to-date on the many developments in the emerging Belgian and European drone eco-system, in Belgium and abroad.
- You produce high-quality content, amongst others through interviewing external experts and colleagues (e.g., our product managers).
- You create and maintain an editorial calendar, delegate tasks, and ensure that deadlines are met.
- You are able to translate the complexities of external and internal developments (e.g., a new legislation, SkeyDrone’s product/service offerings) into easy-to-read/understand stories.
- You publish and maintain digital content as written articles, whitepapers, blogs, audio/videocasts,… on our website and social media channels.
- You draft press releases whenever we have been able to realise newsworthy items.
- You maintain our relationships with external press agencies and the communication departments of external stakeholders.
- To spread our content, you have enough experience and knowledge to successfully reach the right audience via social media platforms.
- You convert content into measurable and actionable results (number of visitors, engagement > MQL, > SQL, …).
- You manage our digital communications agency, which in turn helps us reach an even bigger audience.
- You maintain our corporate website.
- You help to grow SkeyDrone’s thought leadership in the market.
Your profile and skills set
- Digital enthusiast with a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication sciences, journalism, or a relevant field.
- Proven work experience as a Digital Content Marketeer or Content Marketing Manager.
- Proficient in MS Office and WordPress, or other Content Management Software.
- Sound knowledge of web publishing.
- Ability to predict audience preferences with an editorial mindset.
- Hands-on experience with SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Expertise in social media platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook,…).
- Experience in setting up (product) marketing campaigns.
- Good project management skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English, Dutch and French.
- Content Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Google Analytics
- Customer Engagement